Jobs at Light Alive
Marketing and Sales Representative
This position includes an hourly rate and opportunities to earn commission!
Are you an individual who loves to network and is great at making connections? Do you have experience in marketing and sales? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing/Sales Representative on contract basis to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, and advance brand building for our business.
You will work closely with our marketing team, and your main responsibility will be to market and promote our business, which includes representing our business at networking events. This position can mostly be performed remotely with some in-person meetings and networking events.
This is a contract position with a 90-day probation period, with potential for a future full-time position with benefits.
- Must be local to Norman/Moore/Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!
- Experience as a marketing professional
- Experience in sales, lead generation
- In-depth understanding of marketing concepts
- Experience with competitive analysis and creative services
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have solid references
Responsibilities for Marketing and Sales Representative
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels
- Attend local networking events to represent our business (weekly)
- Work within a CRM to collect and analyze client data, create lead magnets, and keep communication logs
- Set up and monitor drip campaigns and sales funnels
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact and ROI
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal parties, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the parties and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal parties, and external agencies and vendors
Qualifications for Marketing/Sales Representative
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
- At least 2 years of experience in a professional environment related to marketing
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Experience working in Google Workspace, social media scheduling tools, familiarity with working in a digital environment
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel within the State of Oklahoma as necessary
- This position is a flexible part-time contract position, with a 90-days probation period
- Full-time opportunities are possible down the road
- Rate is based on experience and will be comprised of hourly pay plus commission
- Job Type: Part-time, Contract
- Pay: $19.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Expected hours: No more than 15 per week
- Work Location: In person
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
How to Apply
- Use the “apply online” button below
- Include your resume
- Include a message about why you feel like you are a great fit for this position
- Please DO NOT call our office about your application. We will review applications and will contact you via email.