Do you feel like running your business AND keeping up with marketing trends, especially social media demands, are two full time jobs and there are simply not enough hours in the day to do both? Our team of marketing experts are here to help lighten the load on your shoulders and handle the marketing component of your business for you- so you don’t have to.
Did you know…
- 500 million people use Instagram stories everyday
- 50% of people have visited a website to make a purchase after seeing a product or service on an Instagram story.
- 200 million Instagram users visit at least 1 business profile daily
- People watch an average of 16 hours of online video per week, which is a 52% increase in the last two years.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- Motion graphics are proven to be engaging – in fact, Twitter has said that tweets with a GIF see 55% more engagement than those without.
- Only 12% of video posts on Facebook are live streams. However, they get double the engagement of pre-recorded videos (Social Insider)
The internet is a wild place full of constant changes. Social Media is no different. As you scroll through social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik-Tok, and Pinterest, you probably notice more and more posts that include motion graphics. Or maybe more videos, “reels”, and other moving pieces that draw in the eye to create more engagement. Graphics and images are still available, but video posts and motion graphics are stealing the spotlight and controlling the algorithm.
The Fight for Selective Attention on Social Media
It’s a fact that people on social media and broad spectrum media only consume what they want or take in what they are searching for. So how do we capture someone’s attention when the typical time spent on a single post is less than 3 seconds?
Creating concepts that people can relate to and watch to see a beginning, middle, and end will encourage people to get to know you more as a business and let them familiarize themselves with your “why.” By putting in the extra effort and creating a video that lasts a couple seconds explaining why you’re promoting a certain product or service, or what problem your company will solve for people can yield the greatest result and grab more attention and quicker.
Production Speed & Return On Investment for Social Media Content
You may think that creating these motion graphics and videos are a lot to invest without a guaranteed return. But with motion graphics and videos that engage your audience, introduce your brand and promotions in a way that draws in consumers, and improve your brand consistency, you will always see growth in your business’ financial goals. As mentioned above, social media videos generate 1200% more shares than text and image content combined. Knowing this, doesn’t it seem much more important to prioritize this part of your digital marketing strategy and spend more time or perhaps more money getting the help you need to convert more consumers?
We would love to help take this extra job off your plate and create this fun and engaging content for you so you can focus on running your business. Curious about the packages we offer to our social media management clients? Contact us at Light Alive Marketing today! (580) 699-2729 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.