Hi, my name is Tonia Marie, and I am a graphic and multimedia designer at Light Alive Marketing. My daily tasks include creating media graphics and print designs for our clients that range anywhere from social media designs to billboards! I also help out the team with any other media and design projects that they need assistance with. I am thrilled to start this new journey with this amazing group of people and to be on such a dynamic team!
I have over 16 years of experience in graphic and media design but a total of 21 years in the workforce! I graduated from OSU-OKC with an Associate’s Degree in Crime Victim/Survivor Services. Soon after I graduated, I landed a position as a Graphic Artist at OSU-OKC. After some consideration, I decided to get an Associate’s Degree in Graphic Arts, and then again for a Bachelor of Technology in Emergency Responder Administration. What can I say, I loved going to school! Some of my other experiences include working as a Victim Services Clerk at the District Attorney’s Council for 2 years as well as a Program Manager at the Office of Attorney General for another 2 years. Recently, I decided to make a career change and focus on graphic design again which brought me to the amazing team at Light Alive Marketing.
5 of Tonia’s Favorite Things
- Playing disc golf!
- Writing Poetry/Inspirational Messages!
- Essential Oils- I love essential oils and I’m an enthusiast for them!
- Being a graphic designer!
5 Interesting Facts About Tonia
- I was born and raised in a small town in Iowa!
- I have 20 years of experience with public speaking engagements for sexual assualt awareness.
- I am a certified PIO and have 10 years of experience with crisis communications.
- All 3 of my degrees are in different subjects!
- Disc Golf is my favorite pastime, I have been playing disc golf for 10 years now!
Word’s Tonia Lives By:
The beautiful thing about Tomorrow’s… is no matter what is going on in your world, they will still be there, happy to see you.